University High School Athletics is proud to announce our annual Summer Athletic Programs. The University Athletic Department continues to credit much of its athletic success to its strong summer programs. Many of the Trojan athletic teams have captured league and CIF championships. This athletic opportunity comes from a strong commitment by both our athletes and our coaching staff. The camps are designed to teach skills in each sport as well as proper conditioning and strength techniques.
Camps are open to all student-athletes; they are fee-based, recreational, and entirely voluntary. Daily attendance supports athletic development but is not required. Participation in camps is not offered for credit and is not a prerequisite for equal access to participate in athletics during the school year. Please note:
- Not all sports run a summer camp program.
- Separate tryout dates will be posted on the University High School website.
- Students must be enrolled at University High School. Visit https://iusd.org/about/iusd-enrollment for more information.
- All student athletes must be cleared by the Athletics Office before the start of camp. (see below)
- Students must register for summer camp my submitting payment through the UHS Webstore or cash, check, credit card to the Student Activity Center (the SAC)
IUSD Athletic Clearance requires clearance from the UHS Athletics Department each school year.
Physicals should be dated after May 1st. The athletic office will start reviewing athletic clearances for the 22-23 season on June 1st.
Click on the appropriate link below for step-by-step instructions.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS for New Athletes [View-only Google Doc]
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS for Returning Athletes [View-only Google Doc]
ALL FORMS must be uploaded to your athleticclearance.com account. This includes: IUSD Physical Form, Proof of Health Insurance, and Confirmation Message. Paper copies will not be accepted.
Email email@example.com when your account is ready for review.
Check out these tutorial videos if needed:
- Registering for the First Time (2 min)
- Setting up an Account for Uni 2022-2023 (2min) --beginning May 15th.
- General Tips & Reminders (6 min)
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
Summer Camps can be purchased beginning Wednesday, April 13th.
Payment for camp is your registration.
- Please reach out directly to the Coach of your program for deadlines.
- If you do not see a camp for purchase on the Webstore, the details and pricing have not been finalized. Please continue to check for updates.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER JUNE 3, 2022.
Payment is made at the Student Activity Center (the SAC), the windows located to the right of the main office.
- Uni's Webstore** (Path: Product Categories -> Athletics -> Select camp icon)
- Credit Card**
- Check made payable to ‘University High School’. MUST include student name, ID#, and sport in the memo line.
A Note About Uni's Webstore:
**A 2.99% service charge will be added to all credit card transactions & cannot be refunded in the event camps are canceled.
Families must create/register for a Webstore account before purchases can be made.
- Returning users: your username is the email address you registered with
- New student users: My Account > Register for a STUDENT account using your long ID#
- Parent users: My Account > My Family > enter student(s) permanent (long) ID
For Webstore issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
IUSD does not discriminate in enrollment in or access to any athletics program available.Admission to these programs is based on age appropriateness, team roster space, aptitude and meeting academic and behavioral eligibility requirements. The lack of English skills shall not be a barrier to admission to or participation in the District’s activities and programs. See Bd Policy 5145.5 Nondiscrimination for more information and who to contact.
Camps are subject to changes & cancellation as State & County COVID-19 guidelines are updated. The District is continuing to closely monitor the guidance from federal, state and local authorities to coordinate their actions and responses with expert health agencies and other OC school districts. Uni Athletics will inform our coaches and community of any changes.